Before starting your search, take a personal inventory and make a list of your personal attributes, academic record, talents, work experience and affiliations. Do the same for your parents – this will help you in your search.
Where to begin your search:
- Your high school guidance office and/or their website.
- The financial planning office at the Ogle School.
- Parent Eligibility: scholarships may be offered through their prior military service, employer, union, trade association, etc.
- Student Eligibility: scholarships may be offered through your previous or current jobs, clubs, ancestry, religion, etc.
- The Internet – There are several great websites specifically designed to assist you in finding scholarships: