Here are five trends for 2013… which one will you be wearing?
1. Bangs. Adding bangs can be a great way to update your look. Be sure to pick a style that flatters your face shape and opt for a look you will love! Your stylist can help you determine the shape of your face and the bangs that will look best on you.
2. Red Hot Hair. We love color and red can be developed into multiple tones that are eye catching. From copper red, dark and light red, to pink and red-orange tones…choose the color that makes a statement, yet still flatters your face. Christina Hendricks is one of our favorite red heads on the red carpet.
3. Rock & Roll Waves. Whether you’re a rocker or just want to look like one, we think rock & roll waves will be a hit for the new year! Mila Kunis loves this signature style. To get this look, apply volumizing foam to damp hair, scrunch ends, and wrap into a bun to set. Release bun and add hairspray to lock in a natural but sexy look.
4. The Bob. We love the bob because it can be easily modified to accentuate your best features. The length of the bob should be based on the length and shape of your face. A long bob works better if you have a round face. Celebs like Cameron Diaz, Keira Knightley, and Katie Holmes are just a few of the many celebs who love this look.
5. Pastel Colors. For a dramatic entrance into 2013, try an all-over pastel hair color! Unlike bright colors, pastels in purple, green, pink, and blue add softness to your hair color. Kelly Osbourne rocks her lavender locks with confidence. If you are not ready to take the plunge, try on wigs to see which color works best for you.