Make 2013 your prettiest year ever!
1. Toss your old makeup. Your old makeup can harbor bacteria and germs. Yuck. Take stock of your makeup bag every few months and toss out old, out of date, and out of style products.
2. Tame your mane. Color, relaxers, texturizers and other treatments can put stress on your hair. Use a deep conditioning treatment at least twice a month. And each time you pull out the flat iron, curling iron, or pressing comb, use a heat protectant to keep your hair looking healthy.
3. Protect your skin. Yes, we’re talking about sunscreen. No matter where you live or what your skin tone, using sun protection all year will help keep your skin healthy, safe and wrinkle free!
4. Keep your nails healthy. That’s right, no more biting or using them as tools! Treat yourself to a mani/pedi at the salon! You’ll be less likely to abuse your nails if they’re painted a beautiful color.
5. Try something new at least once a month! This year, have more fun with your beauty routine. Resolve to step out of your comfort zone at least once a month. Experiment with red lipstick, false eyelashes, new color, or a new cut!