Starr Arias, salon manager for Ogle School’s Denton Campus, and a licensed instructor must have hair products are:
- Whipped Crème (Sebastian) – The best of both worlds provides hold and nourishment!
- Velvet Amplifier (Wella) – Used as a primer prior to product application makes blow drying smoother and gives a fuller effect.
- Alternator (American Crew) – made for a man but I use it on my female clients for the flexible hold, medium shine and it’s re-workable. Excellent on curly hair.
Joey Chacon, Ogle School instructor and alumnus must-have affordable hair products that I must have are:
- Alternator for styling (American Crew)
- Blow Pro Faux Dry shampoo (American Crew)
- Boost powder from (American Crew).
With these three products you can style, clean, and have volume.