Follow our five simple steps to fuller, bolder brows.
1. Stop over-plucking. We’re not advocating for unibrows, but stop shaping the brows and only pluck stray hairs between the brows.
2. Brush. To keep your new fuller brows looking neat and more defined, use a fine eyebrow brush to brush them up and away from your eyes.
3. Conceal. If your previously plucked brows are growing in patchily, use concealer over the stray hairs until the regrowth is complete.
4. Fill. To achieve a bold look, you may need to accentuate your brows with eyebrow pencil or powder.
5. Maintain. Once your brows have grown back, you can resume a little shaping, but stay away from hard lines and overly thin arches.