The Admissions Coordinator serves as the primary point of contact for Admissions activities at Ogle Schools. Admissions Coordinators will collect data and produce reports to provide prospective students and applicant
information to Admissions personnel. Ensures appropriate actions are taken to the satisfaction of the student within the policies of Ogle Schools and the regulatory agencies that govern the schools.
- Integrate Ogle School’s Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Teamwork and Excellence in all aspects of interaction.
- Completes certification process and associated training to develop concrete admissions knowledge.
- Consistently remains knowledgeable with objectives, requirements and content of all programs offered by Ogle School.
- Consistently shows a concise level of expertise within CampusVue.
- Provides daily and weekly reporting to support and inform of Admissions productivity.
- Assists prospective students with the application process at a level that consistently meets team and company standards.
- Maintain office environment by ensuring all cleaning, office or marketing supplies needed to service the customer are on hand and available for use.
- Support company growth and budgetary guidelines through constructive interaction and attendance at meetings, events and other related functions.
- Uphold the highest standard of ethics and truthfulness when providing information to future starts.
- Complete all work with the highest standard of ethics and in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Maintain high standards of professional appearance (in accordance with the employee handbook).
- Communicate with student support depa rtments; Financial Aid, Student and Career Services as needed to provide adequate new student support.
- Minimum 2-3 year customer service, administrative, or office experience.
- Communication skills both on the phone and in person.
- Ability to work with a team and be a team player.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self -starter.
- Computer proficiency.