Under direct supervision, the Admissions Representative recruits qualified candidates for the school’s programs in a compliant, appropriate and professional manner. Provide basic information, routine guidance and assistance to potential students on matters related to enrollment and the admissions process. Evaluate and resolve student inquiries, issues, and problems while ensuring appropriate actions are taken to the satisfaction of the student within the policies of Ogle Schools and the regulatory agencies that govern the schools.
- Integrate Ogle School’s Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Teamwork and Excellence in all aspects of interaction.
- Completes certification process and associated training to develop concrete admissions knowledge.
- Consistently remains knowledgeable with objectives, requirements and content of all programs offered by Ogle School.
- Maintains and schedules all required admissions activities for prospective students.
- Consistently shows a concise level of expertise within CampusVue.
- Regularly sets appointments for one on one interviews via extensive phone contacts with prospective students.
- Consistently conducts admissions interviews and tours with interested candidates at a level that consistently meets team and company standards.
- Assists prospective students with the application process at a level that consistently meets team and company standards.
- Performs follow up activities with applied future students to ensure proper student preparedness/actively participate in the accountability process.
- Consistently meets expectations in the areas of positive and effective student interaction as demonstrated through conversion and the rate that students begin school.
- Supports company growth and budgetary guidelines through constructive interaction and attendance at meetings, events and other related functions.
- Uphold the highest standard of ethics and truthfulness when providing information to future starts.
- Completes all work with the highest standard of ethics and in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Consistently maintains a high standard of professional appearance (in accordance with the employee handbook).
- Consistently communicates with student support departments; Financial Aid, Student and Career Services as needed to provide adequate new student support.
- Minimum 2-3 years of customer service, administrative, or office experience.
- 1-2 years of previous recruiting, sales or personnel placement is preferred.
- Telephone appointment setting and interviewing experience.
- Communication skills both on the phone and in person.
- Ability to work with a team and be a team player.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self -starter.