The Associate Appointment Setter is a remote, entry-level position responsible for engaging with prospective students who have shown interest in Ogle Schools programs and services to aid them in achieving their educational goals. The ultimate objective is to set a solid appointment between the prospective student and an Admissions Representative. Ensures appropriate action is taken to the student’s satisfaction within the policies of Ogle Schools and the regulatory agencies that govern the schools.
- Integrate Ogle School’s Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Teamwork and Excellence in all aspects of interaction.
- Completes certification process and associated training to develop concrete admissions knowledge.
- Completes compliance training to develop admissions knowledge.
- Solid understanding of Admissions CRM and all applicable admissions resources and tools.
- Utilize various communication channels, including phone calls, texts and emails to engage with potential students and work on setting quality appointments that show.
- Be knowledgeable of Ogle Schools programs and services.
- Support company growth and budgetary guidelines through constructive interaction and attendance at meetings, events and other related functions.
- Uphold the highest standard of ethics and truthfulness when providing information to potential students and or future starts.
- Complete all work with the highest standard of ethics and in compliance with state and federal laws.
- Maintain high standards of professional appearance (in accordance with the employee handbook).
- Minimum 1 year customer service, administrative, or office experience.
- HS diploma or GED.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with a team and be a team player.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment and to be a self-starter.
- Computer proficiency.
- Starting pay $16.50 an hour.
- Flexibility of working remotely.
- Opportunity for professional growth within Ogle School.
- Supportive and collaborative team environment.