Wella is an international hair care brand that’s been in the business for more than 135 years. It supplies products to both the professional and retail markets, which include the likes of hair care, hair colorants, and styling appliances and tools. Its product range is diverse, with a product, color or styling tool to suit every individual.
Hair Care Products
The Wella Professionals range is geared towards the salon market, but it is available for the individual customer to buy through a number of websites and retail outlets. Wella has a vast range of hair care products, with various hair care collections including:
- Brilliance – A range designed for colored hair.
- Oil Reflections – Wella’s first precious oil care collection, containing camellia oil for smoother hair.
- Elements – Lightweight “free of” range to repair and nourish hair.
- Enrich – A range for dry or damaged hair.
- Color Recharge – A range that boosts hair color with the addition of pigments.
- Sun – Protection for hair against the sun.
- Resist – Wella’s line for mature hair.
- Service – A range to sooth and calm the scalp.
- Fusion – To repair and protect hair against damage and breakage.
EIMI styling is the professional styling range from Wella, designed to help stylists express their creativity, as well as suiting an individual’s needs. There are five product lines that make up the EIMI range:
- Volume – To give hair volume, to set styles and to curl hair.
- Smooth – To smooth and tame hair.
- Texture – To add texture and to fix hair styles.
- Shine – To add shine and shimmer for glossy locks.
- Fixing Hairsprays – To fix and finish styles.
Wella is an award-winner when it comes to salon hair colors. The brand has a number of permanent, demi-permanent, semi-permanent and lightening products.
- Permanent – Koleston Perfect, Koleston Perfect Innosense, Illumina Color.
- Demi-Permanent – Color Touch Instamatic, Color Touch.
- Semi-Permanent – Color Fresh.
- Lightener – Blondor, Blondor Freelights.
Wella invented the first hair dryers and portable perm devices almost 90 years ago, so it is safe to say that the brand provides top-quality hair styling tools, particularly for the professional salon environment.
Wella produces a number of appliances and accessories both large and small, all perfect for the salon environment. Its small styling appliances include hair dryers, hair clippers, straighteners, curling irons and even a scale for measuring hair dyes. In terms of large accessories, Wella has a range of versatile large dryers suitable for coloring, highlighting, perming and bleaching. Its range of salon accessories includes the likes of trolleys, color accessories and brushes.
The hair care giants have their own reasonably priced hair styling range in Wella Shockwaves. The line contains a wide selection of products with various degrees of hold and a number of different finishes, so any customer can achieve her desired look. Products in the Shockwaves line include: mousses, hairsprays, hair gels, matt clays and curl-defining products.