|Job Information||Provide training and leadership support to Ogle students through consistent observations, instruction and constructive interaction delivering quality curriculum content and implementation that supports Ogle-established education expectations.|
- Integrate Ogle School’s Core Values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Teamwork and Excellence in all aspects of interaction.
- Support the educational process to meet or exceed budgeted expectations in the areas of student retention.
- Adhere to all statutes and regulations from Federal, State, and regulatory agencies, and adhere to all Company policies.
- Maintain the integrity of all academic policies and regulations; interpreting the same to students, faculty, staff, and external customers.
- Ensure the clinic and reception areas foster a positive, respectful environment in which to train students and partner with staff in the best practices of customer service.
- Implementation of the curriculum for assigned group/class teaching students how to pass the State Licensing Exam (TDLR) and exhibit successful salon skills.
- Monitors timelines and satisfaction for guest services coaching, evaluating and grading student performance on the clinic floor.
- Conducts roll call and records student attendance daily.
- Ensures equitable distribution of guest services to enhance the student’s knowledge and skill development fulfilling the curriculum requirements in compliance with TDLR standards.
- Maintain and conduct student progress reports including grade average, attendance progress and percentage.
- Support the educational process to meet or exceed budgeted expectations, through guest satisfaction, rebooking and product recommendations, as identified in the Key Performance Indicators, such as guest retention, service and retail revenue.
Support the Company growth through constructive interaction and personal attendance at meetings, events and other related functions.
- Education: High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Licenses: Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations, Licensed Operator, Licensed Instructor.
- Proven record of successful supervisory experience in a people-oriented environment.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common industry-related journals and operational documents.
- Ability to clearly communicate procedures, policies, and other information verbally, in writing and/or by demonstration, to students, staff, and/or management.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from guests, students, staff, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with departments and cross-functional teams.
- A positive attitude and ability to plan and adapt to change.
- Ability to effectively present information to students, management and/or public groups.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as cash sales, discounts and percentages and apply concepts of basic mathematics.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to utilize computer hardware and software, such as CampusVue software, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Ogle Appointment Book, Point of Sale, Inventory Software, and to be able to interpret the information generated.
Additional Skills or Experience:
- Maintain a high level of integrity at all times.
- Multi-task within a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on the needs of the School.